IMPLEMENT BEST PRACTICE
All businesses are aware of their legal obligations regarding health and safety. Good employers – from both large and small organisations – want to protect their workforce and implement best practice, but this can be difficult, requiring time and skills that are in short supply.
At Armada OSH we understand that the size of organisation will, to some extent, determine the degree of involvement it needs. We have built a range of health and safety support packages that mean businesses of all sizes can be supported in a way that works for them.
- Management system design, implementation, roll out and support
- Policy development
- Standards development and implementation
- Risk assessments and task analysis: fire, explosives, workplace, transport, PUWER-machinery, COSHH, DSE, manual handling, etc.
- Safety support services
- Construction sector expertise: contractor management, risk management, inspections, audits, training, etc.
- Accident investigation
- Hazard and operability studies (HAZOP)
- Explosive atmospheres zoning and hazardous areas classification
- Competence assurance frameworks
- Technical support services
- Audits to recognised standards/legal requirements and resource for internal audit programmes
Our services are created around your need.
The following shows some of our most popular forms of support services, although these will be tailored to your specific requirements:
- Monthly Visits – an opportunity to talk through issues, check compliance and find cost-effective solutions
- Telephone or Email Advice Line – a guaranteed response time to your questions (normal office hours)
- Health Check Audits – at intervals to suit your business
- Technical assistance – through a particular project or phase, or on an ongoing basis
- Site Management Support – for the duration of your project
- Gap Analysis – towards accreditations
With input from Armada OSH consultants you will be able to:
- stay aware of new legislation and ensure compliance
- resolve issues before they become costly problems
- identify areas for improvement
- highlight risks and implement a framework to manage them
- ensure your management systems provide only information of value
- standardise policies and procedures for greater efficiency
- involve every person in your organisation in relevant and positive health and safety procedures
We also offer a number of training packages that will keep everyone in your organisation abreast of health and safety demands in today’s workplace.
Click HERE to see who Armada OSH consultants have worked with:
To find out more about a support solution that is tailored to your organisation, contact us on 02920 291779 or email us email@example.com.