IFE Fire Marshal Training
All employees identified in an emergency plan who have a supervisory role in the event of fire should be given details of the findings of fire risk assessments and receive training..
A fire marshal’s (sometimes called fire wardens) role may include:
- Helping those on the premises to leave
- Checking the premises to ensure everyone has left
- Using fire-fighting equipment if safe to do so*
- Liaising with the fire and rescue service on arrival
- Shutting down vital or dangerous equipment
- Performing a supervisory/managing role in any fire situation
Our interactive course is designed to enable fire marshals to take an active fire safety role.
£35 per delegate.
All costs are subject to VAT.
Employers can train multiple employees and monitor progress throughout on all our e-learning programmes. Discounts are available for multiple bookings on individual courses.
For further details please email us email@example.com