IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
Internationally recognised and respected IOSH accredited and certificated training
Who is the course for?
IOSH Managing Safely is a basic course in health and safety designed to give managers and supervisors from all types of organisation an understanding of how to deal with health and safety issues in the workplace.
Many organisations choose IOSH Managing Safely for their safety staff and employee representatives to provide a consistent understanding of health and safety issues so they can assist their managers and carry out their functions effectively.
This course is also an ideal introductory course for individuals wishing to pursue a career in health and safety.
Students will need access to the web via a broadband connection.
IOSH Managing Safely is designed to make delegates aware of their responsibilities and the practical actions they need to take to manage health and safety in their teams.
On successful completion of the course, delegates should understand:
- Why it is important to manage health and safety
- The key parts of a health and safety management system
- Their responsibilities as a manager
- What the law requires them to do
- What a risk assessment is and how risk assessments are carried out
- How to reduce risks and which risk control methods to use
- What common hazards are and what can be done about them
- How accidents and incident happen
- Why accidents and incident need investigating and how to carry out an accident investigation
The IOSH Managing Safely course covers:
- Importance of Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
Minimum of 30 study hours
Students should complete their study hours, exercises and final assessment within 3 months of purchase.
Registration with IOSH is restricted to 6 months from purchase, which provides time for one resit, the cost of which is included in the fees. Students may be subject to IOSH / AOSH re-registration fees after this 6 month period.
Start date / location: Any time, any place.
Assessment and Certification
Understanding of the course material is evaluated online by means of 30 multi-choice questions and a practical workplace risk assessment project.
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
Special offer £255 per delegate (RRP £310). Price includes IOSH fee of £25.
All costs are subject to VAT.
Our price includes:
- Delegate registration
- IOSH fee
- 6 months access to course materials
- Student log on authorisation
- Main learning points slides
- Learning materials in pdf format
- Supporting videos
- A wide range of highly interactive and attractive learning exercises designed to develop and reinforce knowledge and understanding
- Exercises to enable assessment success. Students are able to attempt five short mock assessment exercises which are marked automatically. Practice at the mock assessment exercises offers excellent preparation for final assessment success
- A personal history tracking system that allows students to monitor their progress by reviewing the active time spent and exercises completed. All is recorded by the software and is easily accessible by the user
- Additional resources: IOSH syllabus and useful links
- Online assessments
- Tutor support throughout your study programme
- IOSH Certificate on successful completion
Employers can train multiple employees and monitor progress throughout on all our e-learning programmes. We also offer bespoke blended learning options tailored to reflect organisational needs. Discounts are available for multiple bookings on individual courses.
For further details please email us email@example.com